Saturday 14 January 2012

Here Goes Nothing.

            After almost a year of writing , I have discovered that I greatly enjoy it. In fact I believe I may have a new a new found passion on my hands.

            Furthermore , I have noticed that I have a wide ray of topics that I love talking about.
I decided I would start this new blog in the hopes of keeping a specific theme with the entries that I post here. As oppose to the '' anything goes'' theme I currently have with my other blog.

           That being said -this blog will be dedicated to all the things I love. Art , fashion , drama, interior design, and pretty much anything that has to do with cooking and baking  are some of the topics you can expect to see on a regular basis.
Long story short when I find great deals , or something unique that I absolutely have to share with someone .. this is where I will do it.

So raise a toast to a new beginning , may you enjoy it as much as I do.

-Tanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment